This is our energetic dog, Lady! She get`s very rowdy at times especially if no one has been home all day because of school and work, she starts going wild and running all around the house! And when she get`s tired, she`ll bark and we usually ask her if she wants to go to bed aand she usually barks back so we go on up to bed and she goes right to sleep! I just thought I`d introduce her to you.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
This is our energetic dog, Lady! She get`s very rowdy at times especially if no one has been home all day because of school and work, she starts going wild and running all around the house! And when she get`s tired, she`ll bark and we usually ask her if she wants to go to bed aand she usually barks back so we go on up to bed and she goes right to sleep! I just thought I`d introduce her to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment